Twery’s Estate Buyers
With an uncertain economy, having cash on hand is the most essential thing for you. If you’d like to add cash to your pocket today, selling your unwanted valuables that only collect dust in your home may be your best choice. We can give you cash for jewelry, diamonds, sterling silver, watches, rare coins, antiques, art and more!
Twery’s has been a family owned and operated business for three generations. Since 1982 Twery’s has been successfully purchasing rare coins, gold, antiques, jewelry, diamonds and other collectibles from both dealers and the public in the South Florida area! We have an impeccable 90 year track record, so you can rest assured you are working with a company that puts quality first. From the first phone call to the final handshake, we make meeting your specific needs our foremost priority.
We are proud to have good standing with the following membership associations:
- American Numismatic Association (ANA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Central States Numismatic Society (CSNS)
- Florida United Numismatists (FUN)
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)
If you’d like to learn more about us, we invite you to stop by our shop or to contact us today.
MEET THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
SETH EBER, DIRECTOR, DIAMOND SALES
- Active in the collectibles business since 1967. From the ages of 12 to 15, worked summers in the family antique business. From the ages of 16 to 22, worked part-time in the family antique business, while attending the University of Miami to study Business and Art History. From the ages of 18 to 27, worked as Vice President of the family antique business
- In 1982, at age 27, opened SEARR CORP, a jewelry and antique store in Miami Beach, Florida
- In 1984, merged jewelry business with family antique business
- From 1984 to present, concentrates on buying and trading gold, rare coins, and watches, diamonds, jewelry, and antiques
GEORGE VEGA, VICE PRESIDENT, DIRECTOR, NUMISMATICS
- Professional numismatist since 1980
- Rare coin hobbyist for 41 years